The French dressing recipe that I posted a few weeks ago is so yummy, but it’s sweetened with honey. Since French is my very, very favorite salad dressing, I had to come up with a sugar free version and this is IT! It’s zesty, and full of flavor, but you probably already have all of the ingredients in your pantry.
This super simple recipe is whipped up in your blender in a matter of minutes…you’ll be doing this:
And digging into something like this…
And all you’ll need are these pantry staples:
Let’s do it! (Or scroll down to below pin it for later!)
Here’s your printable sugar free French dressing recipe:
- 3 ounces tomato paste (half of a small can)
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup oil like sunflower, olive oil, or salad oil of your choice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard (or hot dog mustard as my son calls it)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ onion
- 4 packets of sweetener of your choice, or 2 teaspoons of sweet blend
- pinch of pepper
- pinch of smoked paprika, optional (but my very yummy!)
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Store in a covered jar in the refrigerator.
Weight Watchers Points Plus per T= 1