Why I LOVE…
Oh no! You missed it. The 2016 Healthy Living Bundle is closed. But GOOD news! They’ll sometimes they run a 48 hour flash sale. If you’re interested in getting notified about future Healthy Living Bundles, please sign up for my email list and I’ll send you a notice.
The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2016
I’m SUPER giddy about this Healthy Living Bundle! The Healthy Living Bundle is my ABSOLUTE favorite thing every year to give me a nice jump start with fresh ideas, products, and resources to support my family’s health. I am so stoked about all of the fantastic resources and bonuses this year!
What IS the Ulitmate Healthy Living Bundle, you ask?
It’s a HUGE bundle of Healthy Living resources: courses, books, and awesome bonuses (free stuff, gift certificates, etc.) The first thing I always want to see is the price tag, and then I dig in to see if it’s a good value and if it will fit my family’s needs. So let’s tackle the numbers first:
Just the Facts
Here’s what you should know about this bundle:
- Bundle price: $29.97 (PDF) / $39.97 (eReader)
- $2,417.58 bundle value
- 58 ebooks & printables
- 25 ecourses, videos & audios
- $251.95 in bonuses
- 9 physical bonuses
- 2 digital bonuses
- 5 bonuses that ship internationally (plus one more to Canada)
- 12 brand new products
- Plus another 12 that aren’t available for purchase outside of the bundle
- 8 products worth $97 or more (just one of these makes the bundle a no brainer!)
- 17 MORE worth $29.95 or more (any of these justify the purchase of the bundle!)
- 22 MORE worth $14.99 or more (two of these cost more than the bundle itself!)*That’s almost 50 products that more than justify the purchase of the bundle!
- 9 weeks worth of meal plans
- 1400+ recipes
- Plus 280 health & beauty recipes
See EVERYTHING in the bundle here…
Bundle authors/contributors include…
a pediatrician, two MDs, 3 chiropractors, a pharmacist, multiple nutritionists, accupuncturists, certified personal trainers, and herbalists, plus a student midwife, a doula, a master gardener, an aromatherapist, a dietitian, and a nurse.
Don’t miss this…WHY it’s my very favorite deal every year!
The bundle is SERIOUSLY awesome if you’re into healthy stuff, and love discovering new healthy resources for you and your family. Every year, the bundle contains LOTS of free stuff and gift certificates that MORE than pay for the cost of the bundle.
This is a full, instant home elibrary, ecourses, gift certificates, and resources covering:
- Essential Oils
- Natural Remedies
- Gut Healing
- Hormone Balance
- Paleo & Whole Food cookbooks
- Gluten & Grain Free cookbooks
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes & Resources
- Fitness & Healthy Living
- Baby, Children & Childbearing
- and so much MORE!
What I’m Excited About
There are SO many aspects of this bundle that I’m really excited over. Here are just a few of the reasons that I bought it right away, and a what I’ve already ordered, used, or peeked at:
- Brainy Breakfasts by Tricia Gilkerson has been a great resource for figuring out grain free breakfast recipes for my kiddos. (We’ve been gluten and/or grain free for a few months for health issues.) The author graciously allowed me to share this ahhh-mazing recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins from the cookbook right here on my blog, if you want to give it a test run.
- Orglamix Eyeshadow Trio– a free bonus offer, and you get to pick from three colorway options of their pure mineral eyeshadows. I also grabbed a tube of their ORGANIC mascara to test out, because I’ve been looking for a good quality mascara. (I’ll keep you posted!)
- The Heal Your Gut Summit (a $97 value!) and Healing Patiently– These resources hit home for what our family has been working on, and I’m looking forward to digging in and learning more strategies and recipes to support our healing.
- Fresh Facials & Scrumptious Scrubs– from Katie at Kitchen Stewardship. This is SUCH a fun e-book! Its’ WAY more than just natural skin care recipes- it’s packed full of practical ideas for hosting a spa party, including different types of parties, natural body care recipes, and even party foods! I look forward to sharing this with my teenage daughter.
- Organic Kombucha Tea mix– I’ve just started brewing and making my own Kombucha, and I’m very pumped to try out the organic tea blend from Get Kombucha.
- Free Bonus: Dirty Mouth Tooth Powder & DIY Dental Care eCourse– This is something I can’t wait to brush up on…wonka wonka! But seriously, I have enjoyed the spicy cinnamon tooth powder, and want to learn more about DIY Dental Care for my family.
- Dr. Karen Lee’s Easy Paleo Instant Pot Dinners cookbook, which is where I found this incredible sugar free BBQ Chicken Drumstick Recipe. The dry rub is to die for, and she was kind enough to let me share her recipe with you. (And I adapted it for my oven, since I don’t have an Instant Pot yet.)
Don’t Miss Out! Find Your Favorites Today!
And seriously, y’all…I’m just scratching the surface here. I haven’t even mentioned the
- OODLES of cookbooks
- natural baby and childcare resources
- a beautifully blended eczema and acne SPOT skin treatment stick from Bloom Naturals
- gardening and homesteading books and resources
- cleansing and natural dental health
- resources for gut health and eczema
- the Trilight Health kid safe tinctures gift certificate (been WANTING to try those!)
I’m already picking out things to gift to my teen and to give away to some healthy minded expecting Mamas who will use some of the resources that I won’t. And I’m tucking away all of the amazing homesteading and gardening resources for my one-day-dream-mini-farm.
I’m just dipping my toes in!
You don’t want to miss out on this amazing bundle.
The thing about Ultimate Bundles is that they are over before you know it, and then you’re sad if you missed it. I don’t want you to miss out and be sad.
What I love about this bundle may be something totally different than what you end up loving, but there’s just SO MUCH great stuff that I am convinced that anyone who grabs it is going to get their money’s worth and SO much more. But it’s ONLY on for a few days, so don’t miss out!
What’s The Deal With Bundle Sales?
The Ultimate Bundle is just what it sounds like: an amazing assortment of courses, books, and products focused on a healthy living theme, all bundled together for one AMAZING price…and it’s only available for a very short time.
When the Ultimate Bundles first started, I was skeptical.
I know there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but I’m a little skeptical of cheap lunches too. It didn’t feel like it was right to get SO much stuff for so little. Wasn’t that cheating the authors who had spent all of the time making these great products? Plus, I just felt like I wasn’t going to use everything in the bundle.
Turns out, it this concept was started by a blogger and author, and it actually IS a great deal for the authors and bonus partners- the Ultimate Bundle gets their products and books into the hands of such a big audience that it’s a major win for them. They get to serve and meet new customers like you and me who sample their products, read their books, find their blogs, and we all win!
And it’s a BIG win for you and your family- you get TONS of amazing values, including books, products, classes, and more!
What if I Won’t Use All of the Bundle Resources and Books?
But what about Bundle resources that you really won’t use? You can bless someone else by passing along the resources that you aren’t going to use to friends and family who will. That’s what I did when I bought my first bundle, and I’ll do that again this time. I just pass along a memory stick or email them the resources, and then delete them from my hard drive (that’s the honest way to handle it).
What I *DID* use was such a huge blessing and still a really big savings over if I’d have tracked down and paid for the resources separately. I used MANY of the resources and classes from the first bundle that I purchased- a DIY bundle that included some great resources that helped me to improve my photography. So I’m a bundle convert.
I hope you will be too!
Ummm…I’m Still Deciding
I get this. I really do. I did the same thing with my first bundle, and waited until the last minute on the last day agonizing as to whether or not it would be worth it or if I could afford it or not. I’m not a jump into the deep end of the pool kind of girl. I need details. And time.
I know this year, I’ll be giving away several of the workout resources, but will be keeping the Fit 2 Be 7 workout mini-course. So it’s a win-win for me, even if I’m not using every single item in the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. I’m getting WAY more than my $30 worth, and investing in my health and the health of my family.
After the first year of nail biting and indecision, I found out there was really no need to stress myself out like that! As soon as I had the bundle in my hands, I could see that it was a fantastic value. I was able to give away several resources as gifts, which saved me money. And the free bonuses MORE than made up for the price of the bundle.
So don’t put this off. I promise you’ll feel giddy after you jump in! This time, I bought the bundle as SOON as it was offered, because I knew what a great bargain I’d be getting (and I wanted the E-book bonus for FREE in the first two days!) So hop on over and learn more about how to make it yours today!