This week’s giveaway will highlight the Reflections category. It’s where I just share things from my life and family. So I thought I’d make the giveaway a bit more personal too, and send the winner a little care package of my favorite things. I’m praying that this goes to someone who really can use a little pick me up.
Here’s a closer peek at what will be in the box:
- Adorable mug
- Tower of tempting teas
- Peppermint lip balm
- Best chocolate bar in the history of ever
- Super cute notebook with blueberries on it &
- My favorite kind of pen (pictured below in update)
- Pink Himilayan Salt in bag
- A spice jar that I will fill with your choice of my own homemade Ranch, Greek, Chili, or Taco seasoning mix
Hope this is a little ray of sunshine into someone’s day…click below to enter! 🙂
Update: here is a picture of my favorite kind of pen, and this is the one I’ll be including in the giveaway. I also want to thank you guys for entering, commenting and sharing the giveaways! I’ve had so much fun giving things away (giving gifts is my love language), and it’s killing me not to reply to your comments, but I don’t want to mess up the contest. 🙂 )
I love the ebony Recollections pen with the super fine tip. I get them at art supply stores a couple of times a year and guard them with my super Ninja moves because people around here steal pens.
Gwen’s Nest Giveaway Fine Print
- This giveaway is open only to U.S. residents over the age of 18.
(To my international readers: I love y’all, but there are complex legal hoops to jump through to offer giveaways in other countries that I’m not emotionally or mentally prepared to deal with.)
- This giveaway will open at midnight on Sunday, March 1st, and close at midnight on Sunday, March 7th.
- I will randomly select one winner, using rafflecopter. The winner will be contacted by the email that they provide in the comments, and will have 48 hours from the close of the giveaway to respond and claim the prize, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected.
- I’ll ship the box to a continental US address provided by the winner.