Here are my top 3 posts from last week:
(click to open them in a new window)
The post from last week with the most visits was this one.
And now for this weeks Trim Healthy Tuesday Posts!
Please see updated posting guidelines below the linky.
Thanks so much for joining me on Trim Healthy Tuesdays!
[inlinkz_linkup id=339825 mode=1 pageSize=60]
Trim Healthy Tuesday Linked Posts Guidelines
- Accepted post topics will be: Trim Healthy Mama related recipes, kitchen tips, weekly menu, ‘how to’ articles, or exercise tips, and MODEST before and after photos may be attached to any of the above. Please do not link personal progress reports or non-THM recipes.
- You may post links from YOUR blog to recipes that are Trim Healthy Mama friendly. They can be S (satisfying), E (energizing), FP (Fuel Pull), or Crossovers. Please note which of these categories your recipe falls under. Nutrition information for your recipe is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Please respect the authors and the copyright of the book, and do not post recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama book on your blog. You MAY post recipes that you’ve changed up to make your own, but nothing verbatim from the book.
- Please link your post back to Gwen’s Nest-link directly to this Trim Healthy Tuesday post: https://gwens-nest.com/?p=3138
- Please post no more than 3 links each week.
- Post new links from your blog each week – do not post the same link each week.
- You may include recipes with “Splenda” and other similar products or foods that are considered “compromise foods”, but please note that in the recipe, and either make them optional or offer substitutions for on plan items if possible. Please do not use ingredients that are off plan…like white potatoes.
- No giveaways or advertising-only type posts are allowed. You may post about cookbooks that you like and you may include affiliate links, but the post MUST be THM friendly. Example – posting about an eCookbook that you like is acceptable when telling how it can help with THM. Posting about a cookbook just so you can sell it is NOT acceptable.
- Any post that does not meet the guidelines outlined above will be considered Spam and will be deleted.
- Though it’s not required, it would be polite if you would link directly to the Trim Healthy Mama website in each of your posts – they’ve done so much to help us all, and we’d like to increase their traffic. www.trimhealthymama.com
- For help with determining where your recipes fall, visit my THM Quick Start Guide.
Sweeter Side of Candida Download & Give Away
To order the Sweeter Side of Candida Cookbook, you may use the code: GWENSNEST to save an additional 20% through November 21st. The book is also coming out in a soft cover version, which I’d LOVE to have as well when it comes out. Follow the link above to fill out a form, and they will contact you when the softcover is available!
Full disclosure: Links in this post are affiliate links…I’m so happy to recommend this cook book, and they are generously sharing commission sales with affiliates. So your purchase supports the authors *and* my site…thank you!
Or enter to win one of two copies here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The giveaway has ended, and the winners are Denise Rollick & Harmony. Thank you so much for all of the entries & comments, ladies!