My favorite part of Trim Healthy Tuesday is your link ups!
Stacy has made me some Cracker Salad today. I really hope it makes it through the mail OK.
You might want some too, so check out her awesome recipe.
Here are my top 3 posts from last week:
(click to open them in a new window)
The post from last week with the most visits was this one
And now for this weeks Trim Healthy Tuesday Posts!
Please see updated posting guidelines below the linky.
Thanks so much for joining Stacy & I on Trim Healthy Tuesdays!
[inlinkz_linkup id=302895 mode=1 pageSize=60]
Trim Healthy Tuesday Linked Posts Guidelines
- Accepted post topics will be: Trim Healthy Mama related recipes, kitchen tips, weekly menu, ‘how to’ articles, or exercise tips, and MODEST before and after photos may be attached to any of the above. Please do not link personal progress reports or non-THM recipes.
- You may post links from YOUR blog to recipes that are Trim Healthy Mama friendly. They can be S (satisfying), E (energizing), FP (Fuel Pull), or Crossovers. Please note which of these categories your recipe falls under. Nutrition information for your recipe is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Please respect the copyright of the book, and do not post recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama book on your blog. You MAY post recipes that you’ve changed up to make your own, but nothing verbatim from the book.
- Please link your post back to one of the hosting blogs above: Gwen’s Nest or Stacy Makes Cents. Your link will show up on both blogs! DO NOT LINK TO THE HOMEPAGE – instead link directly to this Trim Healthy Tuesday post: https://gwens-nest.com/?p=2867
- Please post no more than 3 links each week.
- Post new links from your blog each week – do not post the same link each week.
- You may include recipes with “Splenda” and other similar products or foods that are considered “compromise foods”, but please note that in the recipe, and either make them optional or offer substitutions for on plan items if possible. Please do not use ingredients that are off plan…like white potatoes.
- No giveaways or advertising-only type posts are allowed. You may post about cookbooks that you like and you may include affiliate links, but the post MUST be THM friendly. Example – posting about an eCookbook that you like is acceptable when telling how it can help with THM. Posting about a cookbook just so you can sell it is NOT acceptable.
- Any post that does not meet the guidelines outlined above will be considered Spam and will be deleted.
- Though it’s not required, it would be polite if you would link directly to the Trim Healthy Mama website in each of your posts – they’ve done so much to help us all, and we’d like to increase their traffic. www.trimhealthymama.com
- For help with determining where your recipes fall, visit Gwen’s THM Quick Start Guide.
WOW!!! Now I need to go to the Dollar Tree. Or wait – I have a small Real Salt container about the same size. Maybe I’ll just empty and use that. I was carrying small stevia packets in my purse but this is BETTER!
Tina at mommynificent.com says
This is a really great idea! I usually take one of the small bottles of concentrated Stevia drops, but your idea is way less expensive! Thanks for sharing!
Tina from mommynificent.com
Love your web page. Found my ‘sprinkles’ containers at Dollar General yesterday. Thanks for the tip!
total newbee question, but why not use truvia that comes in packets? Or is Stevia better?
I don’t love the taste of Truvia, so I stick with stevia. Just depends on what you enjoy and want to use.
Trina Carpenter says
Hah! Great little article! Loved the clincher!!! Coming from a homeschooling mom of nine: yours is a blog I would love to read if I had time to read (said matter-of-factly, not sadly.) Someday 😉
This is a great idea!! However, I would definitely leave this at home if you need to go through any type of security.
Gwen Brown says
Ha! For sure. 🙂
Gwen Brown says
In that case, I’d just go with the packets.
Hi Gwen….Love you website for the recipes and all the rest…I get so many great idea’s from you. I am excite to start my book as I just got it yesterday.
I was confused and still am, but I printed out your guide hoping this will help me. I am starting this weekend. So if you have any tips let me know.