Here are my top 3 posts from last week:
(click to open them in a new window)
The post from last week with the most visits was this one
And now for this weeks Trim Healthy Tuesday Posts!
Please see updated posting guidelines below the linky.
Thanks so much for joining Stacy & I on Trim Healthy Tuesdays!
[inlinkz_linkup id=312515 mode=1 pageSize=60]
Trim Healthy Tuesday Linked Posts Guidelines
- Accepted post topics will be: Trim Healthy Mama related recipes, kitchen tips, weekly menu, ‘how to’ articles, or exercise tips, and MODEST before and after photos may be attached to any of the above. Please do not link personal progress reports or non-THM recipes.
- You may post links from YOUR blog to recipes that are Trim Healthy Mama friendly. They can be S (satisfying), E (energizing), FP (Fuel Pull), or Crossovers. Please note which of these categories your recipe falls under. Nutrition information for your recipe is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Please respect the copyright of the book, and do not post recipes from the Trim Healthy Mama book on your blog. You MAY post recipes that you’ve changed up to make your own, but nothing verbatim from the book.
- Please link your post back to one of the hosting blogs above: Gwen’s Nest or Stacy Makes Cents. Your link will show up on both blogs! DO NOT LINK TO THE HOMEPAGE – instead link directly to this Trim Healthy Tuesday post: https://gwens-nest.com/?p=2867
- Please post no more than 3 links each week.
- Post new links from your blog each week – do not post the same link each week.
- You may include recipes with “Splenda” and other similar products or foods that are considered “compromise foods”, but please note that in the recipe, and either make them optional or offer substitutions for on plan items if possible. Please do not use ingredients that are off plan…like white potatoes.
- No giveaways or advertising-only type posts are allowed. You may post about cookbooks that you like and you may include affiliate links, but the post MUST be THM friendly. Example – posting about an eCookbook that you like is acceptable when telling how it can help with THM. Posting about a cookbook just so you can sell it is NOT acceptable.
- Any post that does not meet the guidelines outlined above will be considered Spam and will be deleted.
- Though it’s not required, it would be polite if you would link directly to the Trim Healthy Mama website in each of your posts – they’ve done so much to help us all, and we’d like to increase their traffic. www.trimhealthymama.com
- For help with determining where your recipes fall, visit Gwen’s THM Quick Start Guide.
Pinned as fast as I could get to my pin button. We LOVE breakfast cake!
You MIGHT have been my breakfast cake inspiration! 🙂
Well….who knew?! 🙂
Nanci Smith says
I have the same mill as you…I never thought of trying to grind oats in there! Thanks for the tip
I think groats would be easier to maneuver down the chute, but these worked nicely if I stirred them a bit as they went down.
Can you make oat flour from oat groats and it still be on plan and work the same in the recipe? I have a nutrimill but I can’t mill rolled oats in it.
Definitely! That works probably better than my version. 🙂
Michele Uldrich says
This looks SO YUMMY!!! Did you measure the flour after it was ground? that is how I’m reading the recipe, but wanted to check…thank you.
Yes! I measured the flour. I ground the whole container, and just saved the leftover flour for another recipe.
Michele Uldrich says
thank you. This is in my To Try list! =)
Michelle @ House of Worshipper says
Yes! The breakfast of champions!
Link to recipe does not work.
The Grain Mill Wagon blog was down yesterday for a bit, but it’s back up and running. Sorry about that!
Jennifer Hennis says
Okay so its an E breakfast, even with using whole eggs?
Since it’s such a small amount of fat spread over so many servings, it works. 🙂
So…where is the actual recipe?
There is a link at the bottom of the post to a printable that I did as a guest blogger on the Grain Mill…I added a bigger button so you can find it easier. 🙂
I was just wondering if something has changed with your site. I have always loved the content but today when I was trying to view the berry cake recipe the page was pretty much filled with ads. Is this part of your page now? Thanks
Gwen Brown says
I have remodeled recently and have a few ads on the sidebar as well as lots of other post links from my site. I have always had some ads but recently made some changes. Are you viewing on a mobile device or computer? I’m interested in your feedback and don’t want my site to be to ‘blingy’. 🙂 I can adjust things if it’s obnoxious.
Gwen Brown says
ACK! I just looked on my phone, and it’s awful. I’m so sorry! I’ll have my ad folks clean that way up. I’m so sorry!