This sugar free Coconut Caramel Crunch is the featured topping from last week’s Samoas Milkshake recipe. In case you enjoy that one as much as I do, this bulk mix recipe will get you set to enjoy LOTS of Samoas milkshakes and save you lots of time. Bulk mixes are my favorite…they are homemade convenience food at its best!
This mix is also mighty tasty on its own; almost like a crunchy trail mix or granola with caramel flavors. It’s addictive. So you’ve been fairly warned. Coconut caramel crunch IS sugar free, but it’s a rich S treat for those of you who are enjoying the Trim Healthy Mama plan.
- 2 T. butter
- 2 c. unsweetened coconut shreds
- ⅓ c. almond flour
- ½ c. Truvia, erythritol, or xylitol
- ⅛th tsp blackstrap molasses
- ¼ tsp. caramel, butterscotch or maple extract
- Heat skillet on medium and melt butter.
- Toss in remaining ingredients and stir until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy as a munch or in a Samoas Milkshake.